Thursday, February 19, 2009

Me.

I hate introductions, for starters. I never know how much, or how little to write. My introduction for my Creative Writing class was four pages while everyone else's was a single page. If I get carried away, ignore what you will. Let's start with my medical history, which might sound boring. Trust me, far from it. 

I have so many medical maladies, I am surprised I haven't been picked up for testing purposes. My doctors think I am a medical mystery most of the time. I'll make you a list in order of diagnosis.

1. Acid Reflux Disease since the age of 6 or 7.
2. This weird thing I can't name that happens to my tongue (sounds worse than it is) since I was eight.
3. Crohn's Disease since I was 15. I had surgery for it then also. They removed eighteen inches of my intestines. I have tons of awesome scars which I will talk about shortly.
4. Secondary Osteoporosis, meaning that it is there because of my Crohn's. This has been going on since I was 15 also.
5. Moluscum Contagiosum, which is a skin virus that I have had since I was 17. 
6. Endometriosis, which is probably the most painful, since I was 17 as well. At least I think so.

On top of all this I am OCD. Put me around something dirty, and I will clean it. Put me in a salon and I will pick hair off EVERYTHING! I also have TWO, count 'em, TWO, uvulas. 

Scar time, guys. So I have a huge one on my tummy. It is big and runs through a fake belly-button and down to a larger part of the scar where my stitches popped. I have one on both wrists and one on my shoulder/collar-bone region. This one is from my port and the stiches around it ripped and so did my skin. 

Anyways, moving on. My favorite color is teal. I love it. I also love my amazing boyfriend named Ethan. [Hi there. Check me out here. --Ethan] He is amazing. We go to school together and have many amazing plans for ourselves. 

In a few words I am creative, unique, weird, random, loving, too nice, crazy, nerdy and awesome. I love to read, act, sing, write (scripts mostly), play my instruments (Bass clarinet, Clarinet, Fife, Etc.) and do most anything creative. I have many strange talents, one of which is that I can play the recorder with my nose. :] I wish to become a screenwriter in France before I die and help Ethan run a proper sandwhich shop. I want to live in Verdun. My major in school is French with a minor in Film. 

I was in the marching band (with the bass) and on the yearbook committee in high school. I am in Creative Writing classes. 

I plan to post some of my short stories and ideas on here. I hope to inspire creative minds. Ask me most anything about the creative world and I can answer with an exact answer most of the time. Ask me something about math and you will get a scowl. I don't do math or history or science. Ask me about religion and I will give you my ideas. I can't tell you if those are right or not, but I can still offer them. 

I never can do conclusions. So, here it is.

 

5 comments:

  1. You forgot about how you can play the recorder with your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I should add that in somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed you should, my dear.

    I'd say this is a good first post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.

    You're sitting directly behind me right now.

    ReplyDelete