Sunday, February 22, 2009

First of many future rants.

As I said in the previous post, I SUCK at math. I can work it out easily if I know what I am doing, but formulas are horrible. I am supposed to be doing online math homework right now and in about ten minutes an aquaintance of mine is going to help me prepare for my test on Tuesday. On the last test I made a 40-something. Needless to say, I am failing the class. I cannot fail a single class while I am here if I want to graduate on time, without going to summer classes. On top of this, I have to keep HOPE or I will have to drop out and go to a local college. 

This is why some creative people hate math, science, and history: we are too easily distracted.  I actually like my history class, but that is because the professor is nice and tells history like it should be: one big story. 

My math professor is another reason I hate math. She can't teach worth a flip and I find it very disturbing that they let her. If I could do anything to any of my professors, I would take away her teaching degree. I would also do something with my Creative Process professor that would hinder her from influencing younger minds. 

I am very sorry for this rant. I just really hate math!  

As an update: I failed the last test with a 52. I even went to tuturing. I have to pass!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment