Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Some things I am thinking of doing

So...I have been a bit un-creative lately. I have been trying to get my grades up and have been trying to keep myself sane. I think my reasons for not letting my creative juices flow are just but I wish I could let them flow.

I have been having plenty of ideas on things to write and things to do so I'd like to share them and maybe I can cross them off when I accomplish them.

1. Finish the Kesler piece (a story I will eventually post here).
2. Edit The Spartan Burger (a script I wrote in High School about the Spartans and Burghermites. I will also post it here).
3. Make an Eiffel Tower out of Stride Gum wrappers (a daunting task).
4. Start a blog about my Crohn's disease (this is not really a creative thing, but more of a project of awareness) www.ccfa.org
5. Learn about photo editing so I can get better at my editing.
6. Write a short story about politicians.

I think this is it for now, but I can't be sure. I will edit this post if I discover more things I want to do.

Here are some of the pictures I have edited:





I hope you like them. I know everyone of my readers thus far is on Facebook also and has already seen these but in the hopes of future readership I will post them here as well. Maybe you will be able to see my talents progress. :D

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment